I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

God I love Ska!!!

Nice fluid animation. The lip synching wasn't too bad either!
I really love the facial details in the range of emotions.
Keep it up bud!

Nameless Love Nameless Love

Needs work.

First off: You need to animate at a higher framerate with more frames for the actions. The walking in the beginning could even be tweened to make it look like he's actually walking. You can use shape tweens to fade the colors of the backgrounds.
Second: You need to adjust the audio. It was much too low. You can change the audio levels in the library.
Third: Use a preloader, and a replay button. You can actually download preloaders here on newgrounds in the downloads section.

I hope this helps improve your future animation.

Pimienta responds:

Thanks TownFunk, Thanks For The Tip

Kevin's Eighth April Kevin's Eighth April

Cute

The story was good, and so was the animation. On thing I can pick out that wasn't so good was the lack of facial expressions. Even just animating the eyes would've made this a much better animation.

By The Moonlight By The Moonlight

Good

It was good. Not amazing, but good. The illustration was nice, but the animation wasn't the best. The movements were a little stiff and mechanical. The music was good, but the lack of voice acting cost you a star.

Marsume responds:

Heh Yeah D: I made the music too!

And looking for some voice acting possibilities? ;P

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

O man!

I remember that Australia burning part from TBA. I was pretty surprised to see it here! The animation was pretty good, but I had to take points off for the gayness. Sorry.

Catobleper responds:

Whoever posted it in TBA stole it.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Great animation

The animation in this doesn't even look like it was done in Flash to me! The quality of your work is amazing. The song was also very good. I've read the comics and I can say that this video represents them very well. ;)

Waldo's Bogo Exodus Waldo's Bogo Exodus

Very nice

Nice animation? Well it was ok. the sound was synched well.
Did the triangular sponge represent Rtil by any chance? Seemed like him.

Narwhals Narwhals

Great

The music (as expected of Weebl) is great. There's only one beef I have with the animation. A Narwhal's horn is on its upper lip, not forehead. I noticed it was in the right place when punching the polar bear. But then that's just nit picking.

CIGAR WARS CIGAR WARS

Pretty nice

I like the intro and the idea was pretty cool. Not much story (any) and not a whole lot of actual animation.

That was one hair sith...

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

My god...

That was an amazing collab. I rarely see so much talent packed into one flash animation. You are all excellent artists and animators!