Car in a Maze Car in a Maze

Well...

Could use some music. And it's really not fair to the player to not be able to see the rocks in the road. The graphics could use a little tightening up too.

ATV Extreme ATV Extreme

Not bad...

It wasn't bad. Pretty solid gameplay. It's a little bit too easy to crash. Some of the level designs could use a little bit of work. I liked the music. The graphics were good. Over all, I liked it. Keep up the good work.

Sunday Driver: Pinball! Sunday Driver: Pinball!

Eeehhh....

Graphics were fine. The music was ok. It's the physics that really need more work on them.

UberTube UberTube

Woa!

That was one of the most awesome games I've ever played! Great idea, graphics, style, and music!

Twist 2 Twist 2

Multiplayer

It's a much better multiplayer than single.

Super Mouse Game 5 Super Mouse Game 5

Evilbottom1 says

ok, the music is awesome, the colors are pretty, the fact you did put an anti cheat in is great (right click, exit, repeat doesn't work). It was a nice try, but just overall it was great. however, this idea has been done so many times its impossible to count them all. try to come up with a good, original idea or version of this type of game.

Flashsubmit responds:

Im still thinking about it, i have a few ideas, thanks

Super Pilot Super Pilot

w00t!

Wow I'm glad it was as short as it was! It made me happy that I didn't let down SuperPilot's kid. lol Music Selection was awesome! The animation was also very well done. The only thing it was missing was length.

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Even better than Advil

Wow that was just like Advils and Anvils except you smash whats falling instead of whats falling smashing you and more lemon smashing goodness!!! I like the music and animation. Good Job! Keep up the good work!

Coaly responds:

yea, pezzo came up with it, and he stars in both games, so I guess that's what's up, thanks!

Hardsuit Hardsuit

Potential

This games got some potential. Good graphics and pretty good game play. You put some instructions in it and maybe a storyline, that game will kick some ass. Keep up the good work!

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Is there an end?

I know it's called "ENDLESS Zombie Rampage", but is there an end to it? I've had hours of fun playing this and I just want to say... I love you guys!!! This is one of the greatest games ever!