I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

God I love Ska!!!

Nice fluid animation. The lip synching wasn't too bad either!
I really love the facial details in the range of emotions.
Keep it up bud!

Nameless Love Nameless Love

Needs work.

First off: You need to animate at a higher framerate with more frames for the actions. The walking in the beginning could even be tweened to make it look like he's actually walking. You can use shape tweens to fade the colors of the backgrounds.
Second: You need to adjust the audio. It was much too low. You can change the audio levels in the library.
Third: Use a preloader, and a replay button. You can actually download preloaders here on newgrounds in the downloads section.

I hope this helps improve your future animation.

Pimienta responds:

Thanks TownFunk, Thanks For The Tip

Kevin's Eighth April Kevin's Eighth April

Cute

The story was good, and so was the animation. On thing I can pick out that wasn't so good was the lack of facial expressions. Even just animating the eyes would've made this a much better animation.

Car in a Maze Car in a Maze

Well...

Could use some music. And it's really not fair to the player to not be able to see the rocks in the road. The graphics could use a little tightening up too.

ATV Extreme ATV Extreme

Not bad...

It wasn't bad. Pretty solid gameplay. It's a little bit too easy to crash. Some of the level designs could use a little bit of work. I liked the music. The graphics were good. Over all, I liked it. Keep up the good work.

Sunday Driver: Pinball! Sunday Driver: Pinball!

Eeehhh....

Graphics were fine. The music was ok. It's the physics that really need more work on them.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Greatness!

I only wish it were longer. Not much music makes me want to move, but this certainly does it! There's so much energy!!!! It's great!!!

Happy Song #2 Happy Song #2

Farther Snake?

Sounds a lot like the "Happy Song #2" from Farther Snake. Eh?

HLG responds:

yah the farther snake song is based off of this loop